Click HERE for tournament registration form
BGSA’s Select Program is looking forward to another great season of competitive play. All house league players should consider trying out for our select teams. It’s a great way to play some competitive softball, meet new friends and have fun playing against other cities in our area while upholding our select tradition. The Select program fee covers the uniform (the player keeps the entire uniform),a team photo and participation in 4 or 5 tournaments in cities around Brampton.
Select Program Objectives
- To field competitive select teams in every division. This means we need a large turn out for our tryouts and we will select the best players at every position.
- To have the select coaches focus on developing the skills of the select players.
- To host a successful Brampton tournament that visiting teams will want to return to every year.
Parent & Player Expectations & Responsibilities
Successful players and their parents will:
- Be committed to give 100% effort on the field when playing and practicing.
- Be prepared to attend 5-6 additional practices throughout the season.
- Be available for the scheduled tournaments (see schedule below).
- Assist in running the Brampton Select tournament for their division.
- Have fun, meet new friends and add some extra excitement to your season.
Tournaments will be selected soon.
Players should check the dates to make sure they are available prior to trying out. Dates will be posted under each age division
Select Convenor: Manuel Silva email@example.com